• TA的每日心情
    开心
    2013-4-11 09:59
  • 签到天数: 8 天

连续签到: 1 天

[LV.3]偶尔看看II

跳转到指定楼层
    楼主
      Marva Collins offers a beacon of hope in the midst of America's educational crises. Collins recounts her successful teaching strategies and offers inspirational advice on how to motivate children to fulfill their potential. This updated edition contains a new epilogue for parents and teachers.

最新书评    共 5 条

帅不起    What she taught most was literature. She introduced a lot of classic work to her students in her class. She always asked the right questions to lead her students to think. She made her students to love reading and get used to think on their own. This was an amazing process. When those unteachable bagan to read, write and speak their minds, the world was shock.     详情 发表于 2013-7-24 13:44
    帅不起      Her students, most were dropout from other public schools, also some were unteachable said by their teaches, even their parents. When they came to Marva Collins, she never gave up. She encouraged every her students to learn, to believe in themselves, to prove to the world that they could change and be able to learn.          What she taught most was literature. She introduced a lot of classic work to her students in her class. She always asked the right questions to lead her students to think. She made her students to love reading and get used to think on their own. This was an amazing process. When those unteachable bagan to read, write and speak their minds, the world was shock.     详情 发表于 2013-7-25 04:03
    波尔多    Recommended by Tal, I got this book from amazon. I have a boy who is about 6 years ago. Like anyother boys, he is naughty,cute and lovely.Sometimes, I yell at him for his behaviors.I always regreted for being angry with him.   I think I should change the way to educate my boy. My bad temper absolutely will affect him. He will yell at people like what I did to him.And it's not a good communication method.   That's why I read this book. I want to change. And this book does give me a lot of help. I see how Marva have done to these children.She is always being positive,motivated,and encouragement.here is some tips:   1\ to pique children's intellectual curiosity   2\ to hug and kiss kids   3\ to encourage kids to read great books and read with them   4\to believe in kids, always tell them "You can do it"   It's a great book worth buying and reading twice.  详情 发表于 2013-7-25 13:22
    小马托    http://bbs.xiaoma.com/forum-234-1.html 这里有大量考T的喷油需要的学习资料,机经,和线上YY公开课【听力】【口语】【阅读】【写作】,   欢迎各位同学的加入,共同学习进步,早日实现出国梦  详情 发表于 2013-7-25 18:17
    蒜瓣    部分中文版,http://vdisk.weibo.com/s/uAGIP by http://blog.sina.com.cn/littleeggshell1984      评论不短评论不短评论不短评论不短评论不短评论不短评论不短评论不短评论不短评论不短评论不短评论不短评论不短评论不短评论不短评论不短评论不短评论不短评论不短评论不短评论不短评论不短评论不短  详情 发表于 2013-8-2 17:23

更多书评 我要评论
    分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友
    收藏收藏 分享淘帖

网站地图|小黑屋|Archiver|DoThinkings 悦书籍,思人生   

GMT+8, 2024-5-23 22:08 , Processed in 0.368704 second(s), 42 queries .