该用户从未签到

21#
发表于 2012-10-21 14:29:03 | 只看该作者
  看过的第二本韩寒的书,第一印象是好能说........(对不起了),这本书让我觉得韩寒好厉害啊......要看问我借

来自: 豆瓣

该用户从未签到

22#
  我很喜欢这本书。我觉得这本书把整个世界缩影到这座城池里,男人,女人和无数傻X在这个舞台上碰撞。和三重门相比,结尾那样温柔的爱情也让我有些小小感动。说实话,书中C女孩也让我有些小小憧憬----天真傻傻的女孩。我很喜欢

该用户从未签到

23#
  08年暑假的一篇读书笔记。

I have been a fan for Han Han since I was in primary school. It is normal that one’s taste of reading changes as time passes by. However, I remain passionate about reading Han’s work through all these years. There simply is something I can tune in to what he is talking about. It seems even as if his books accompany me as I grow up.     
  Han Han is commonly known as a post 80s writer with a strong personality. Besides the title of “a writer”, he now is also a successful speed racer in Shanghai as well as an amateur singer having released an album. He is successful according to both standards concerning possession and fame. What’s more, he is only 26 years old. Towards him, people’s attitude can be extreme: either like him or hate him. I think what results in this is, again, his strong character in the courage to speak up.
       Up to now, Han has published 11 books including San Chong Men, Ling Xia Yi Du, Xiang Shao Nian La Fei Chi, Du, Tong Gao 2003, Chang An Luan, Han Han Wu Nian, Jiu Zhe Me Piao Lai Piao Qu, The Ideal City, Guang Rong Ri and Za De Wen. I have read most of these writings and I am among the witness to the growth and development of Han-style writing.
       The book I read in this summer holiday is The Ideal City. The hand-written prologue of Han himself in the beginning of the book already reveals to us how simple this book can be: This fast and slow, humorous-sad fiction, is sheer enough to be without a preface.
       As I read through the book, I was dragged into a half-surreal world. It tells a story about the everyday life of two hoboes. There is no certain plot but a chaotic life of they two seemingly without a beginning nor an end. It might seem boring or meaningless. Yet something offbeat often arises from the very simple narrations that make the reader feel stunning.
       Read between the lines, I am surrounded by the typical Han Style. He is very good at narrating simple events in everyday life and then via normal logic, reason out seemingly absurd results. This is his way of showing irony to some problems of the society which annoy him. It is indeed Han-style humour.
       The following are some brilliant excerpts from the book. From these excerpts, we can see more clearly the style of Han’s writing.
       “About committing suicide, a schoolmate of mine who was a law major thought the only significance of it was that it is the only activity that you can kill someone without being sentenced to be killed by law.”
       “Because after the explosion, most of the citizens had come to witness it and after they came back, shops and houses were found ransacked. People were feeling surprised—who’s so calm as NOT to see the marvelous explosion?! Who’s so free as to steal things?!” This narration made me laugh so hard. It is obviously preposterous. Yet it has the power to make people think about some acquainted scenarios in our daily life. Aren’t we also doing things that are ridiculous while we have totally no awareness of it?
       In a situation where one of the heroes is fined and put into jail by the policeman and he asks if there can be an discount for the fine, the police should say: “you can have an 80% discount, as well as a RMB1000 cash voucher which you can use when you are here again, but this voucher cannot be converted into cash.” I immediately relised the place this situation happens most – in the supermarkets and some other consumer place. As we can see, this is a tactic of Han to express his irony. In this way, his dissatisfaction with today’s Chinese policemen is so obvious that suffice it to say that much.
       In another situation, the policeman asks the hero for tuition for the “jail education”. The hero is surprised at how expensive it is while the policeman explains: “this is not included in the nine-year compulsory education, our education here is expensive because it is point-to-point taught by high-quality teachers, all of whom are with a professor title. We even have foreign teachers.” Similar to the last paragraph, this time the writing shows Han’s irony to the current situation of education. Undoubtedly, there are still a lot of problems in the Chinese educational systems today. Students are pressured by the non-stop desire of getting into high-ranking schools. Schools are continuously having an arm race of “hard power” and “soft ware” so as not to be eliminated by the fierce competition. It is doomed to be a long-lasting controversial issue in our country. It is an issue dealing with the extremely large population and especially low citizen quality.
       As the plot develops, the hero is increasingly put into a dilemma by the policeman. Since he has no money, he is not allowed by the policeman to stay in the prison. However, in order to ship him off to where he came from, train fare is needed. Thus, the hero is forced to dig coal in exchange for the fare. At this point, readers are reminded of what? Obviously, the typical dark-minded Chinese mine owners who always exploit cheap labour of the coal miners.
       Though the above is merely an excerpt of the book, we can already appreciate Han’s style of writing from it. Through a single situation, he can describe many different things to implicitly reflect those happen in real life situation.
       As a post 80 writer, Han is inevitably being compared with the other well-known writers of his age. They include Guo Jingming, Zhang Yueran, Li Shasha… He appreciates the words said by Zhang Ailing, “Get famous as early as possible”, and he did does so. After getting enough fame, as well as money, it seems he has become more interested in what he likes and what he really wants to do. The result is he goes on to the autodrome to chase his dreams.
       Han han is no longer comparing himself with people of his age, or with writers. Because he is, for he believes, the unique one.

该用户从未签到

24#
         以韩寒的才气,写一部中篇有余,但驾驭一部长篇还显不足。这《一座城池》里面就不乏拼凑的情节、无味的对白,其象征意义也有点云里雾里。

谁能给我解释一下小说里面那堵围墙是什么意思?

该用户从未签到

25#
  开始看这本书,完全是个偶然,正好某个下班时刻,挤在拥挤的公交车上,拨打了N个朋友手机却没人可以排解我的无聊与烦闷的时候,才想到用手机点出来这本韩寒最为满意的小说来看。看这本书的目的只是为了打发无聊的坐车时间,当然韩寒的作品还是一如既往的给力,很快的让我度过拥挤时间不说,也让这几个无聊的晚上有了很好的消遣。

虽然消遣是我的一大目的,但是还是忍不住还要来这里感叹几句。《城池》还是韩寒那种风格,沉着冷静的笔调,充满讥讽意味的幽默故事。读着书中的故事不断会忍住不住笑出来,而读完后,闭上眼睛去回味的时候就会感觉一个个可怖的现实,那些其实是你实实在在的经历过的。(当我是废话)

一开始就上场“打电话场面”,无良的小贩,差劲的小灵通信号,昂贵的话费,然后再出来那句经典的“这是火车站”。然后接着剧情发展跑出来的东北大块头的的哥,一句“不说的便宜,能把你骗上车么?”让人汗颜!钉子户“长江一号”旅社登场,“不是为了挣钱,就是要与旁边酒店竞争”单纯的目的让人感动,而后慷慨对“我”和“健叔”帮助更是意想不到。当然另一位主角“王超”以再次摧残“健叔粉”粉墨登场,故事开始进入正题。

该用户从未签到

26#
    从三重门看起,韩寒的每一本书都是必读,比课本要及时的多。之前是喜欢他的直率,后来是喜欢他的天马行空。
    写完三重门,他直接说明,这本书是模仿钱老的围城,一点不做作,也可能是自觉很容易看出来 早点给自己个台阶下 ,但是我总是欣赏这种性格---是什么就是什么,不装 不作。
  后来的长安乱光荣日一座城池都被批判为空洞无内容,这一点我很奇怪 ,明明是一本书,白纸黑字,怎么就没内容了呢。其中有些内容我还觉得很好,如果说是觉得没有意义,那除了工具书 什么是有意义的呢。
    我的理解,对于文字来说,读者的感受就是意义,就算他胡扯一通,既没有暗喻以前或是讽刺当下,那也是意义,那也需要想象力。不是谁都能扯得出的。
    所以,不是个人崇拜也不是自我标榜,单纯的欣赏和喜欢。
    遥想四年前我傻乎乎的随大流去参加学生会的选拔,学长问我喜欢看谁的书,我说韩寒,结果被刷掉,而且被讽刺为没头脑。旁边说喜欢余秋雨的同学顺利过关。为此我着实伤心了一阵子,但是后来我听说一个喜欢郭敬明的人也进了那个部,我就顿时释然了。
    后来的后来 我经历很多事情明白,其实我不需要接受所有人的认可,因为我看不上他们,就自然没有必要自降身份去与他们为伍。
    大侠都是一个人,小罗罗才爱扎堆。

该用户从未签到

27#
  随性的文笔,看似简单却在诉说着现实的残酷和黑暗。  我喜欢那种真实的幽默,无忧无虑的快乐。  我喜欢韩寒,仅此而已。

该用户从未签到

28#
             整个故事快读完的时候,一篇又一篇,我以为都是发生在韩寒身上的事,后来看到大学二字,我才知道我脑残发作了,我怎么把小说当成回忆录了。

反正如果这么看也未必不可,学生时代的那些美好的青春在书中都详尽地描写了,每一个故事,每一个人,在他的笔下都是那么可人,让人去留恋,让人去怀念,那段岁月总之,就这么远去了,无论我们多么不甘心,多么亲切的呼唤他,他也决不会看你一眼。。。

当我拾起这本书来,一股时光的味道奔流而来,我被这漫妙的时光击倒了,恩,读着故事,静静的躺着,什么也不用想,是多么惬意的一件事啊,所有关于童年的记忆又回来了。

该用户从未签到

29#
      现《一座城池》是在家门口的一家书店。书店除了经营杂志外,还有一些旧书出售,不经意的翻到了这本保存得还算完好的书,三块钱拿下。

后来一直断断续续的看着。自从大学毕业以后,就很难耐心看完一本书了。前几天,在一个百无聊赖的午后,又把它拿出来,不知不觉竟然看完了。

故事开端,有点像一个梦。因为梦,我们往往不记得如何做起,而这个“缓慢、忧伤、纯粹、幽默”的故事,就在一片迷茫中开始了。

这个故事可以发生在任何一个地方,它描述的人或事,放到哪个城市,都觉得如此相熟。因为我们,就生活在其中。“我”和健叔,是逃犯,逃到了这个有些荒芜、有些杂乱的地方。我可以说是一个极具反讽精神的人,而健叔则是格外倒霉,我们碰上了一个官二代,三人在一莫名其妙的房子租住下来,旁边有待拆的私房,有小旅馆,有大学。我一面回忆着过去的种种,一面和他们展开了奇妙、荒诞又有点悲伤的旅程。强盗逻辑的警察、攀附权贵的名媛、行为艺术大学生、围观汽车掉壕沟的人群、化工厂爆炸后打砸抢的人们、清纯的女生,大家的面孔太鲜活了,我感觉我就在他们当中生活,也许我也是他们的一分子。

书中有着这样的情节,“我一直往树林的深处走……走到了天黑,还是走在树林里。正想这一堵墙,横在了我面前。我伸手触摸着,想如果能翻过去,那势必可以穿行。可是我发现自己无处下脚……”

“我突然觉得,这个世界是这样的不牢靠,我们生存所必需的阳光和温度都来自一个距离我们亿万公里远的大火球。也不知道这个火球什么时候会灭掉——它孤零零地挂在天上,并不像放在桌上那样让人感觉放心塌实。它灭了,我们也灭了。”

没有依靠,没有信仰,就活着而活着。

反观我们现实的世界,何尝不是这样。也许我们的内心世界,有小小的信仰,有丁点的温暖,也或者大家不会去考虑狗屁理想的问题,只活在当下。但,我们竟然连某些基本的东西都丢掉了,且不以为耻。亦或者,根本没人去在乎。who cares?哀莫大于心死。

我们的生活变得荒诞起来,像一曲魔幻现实主义的舞曲,迷乱、颓废、张扬,大家都信誓旦旦,但很少有人能找到来时的方向。我们内心的不安、惶恐被太平粉饰了,只有灾难来临时,他才会释放。但大多数人都不愿意真正的灾难来临,所以我们只能活在这座城池中,无法逃离。

该用户从未签到

30#
      高一时候,看得较快,印象不深。
    但有一句话:真正的安全感来自自内心的安宁。很有道理。
    结尾处也颇有隐喻之感,略带揭露劣根性的意思。
    别的真的连人物情节都已忘光。

不过,这也没什么。

网站地图|小黑屋|Archiver|DoThinkings 悦书籍,思人生   

GMT+8, 2024-5-26 22:03 , Processed in 0.048141 second(s), 20 queries .