立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

返回列表 发新帖

What I Wish I Knew When I Was 20 - 书评

[复制链接]

该用户从未签到

发表于 2013-9-20 00:20:30 | 显示全部楼层
  actually i would like to say this book is technically a collection of blogs lol
  stories are inspiring and interesting. good to read!

该用户从未签到

发表于 2013-11-14 15:40:41 | 显示全部楼层
  The point is: no waiting, take the lead and just do it, then you will be the leader.
  I am glad to read this book just the right time as i am hesitating whether i should make some change to current situation: the new company is really messy no matter in organization or process. Forget the band, Just  lead the change instead of waiting the CEO give you the plan. When you can easily find many holes, that means you are experiencing great chance to imporve yourself. After you deliver a compelling result, you will be the leader.

该用户从未签到

发表于 2013-12-3 02:28:19 | 显示全部楼层
  Yep , when I was 20 I should know something that parents know . Maybe this is a high time for me to change my mind about the future life which bring me a tough time when I have a baby level mind .
  Anyway , this book appears , and comes to my university life ,thank God .   what i wish i knew when i was 20 .

该用户从未签到

发表于 2014-1-1 07:11:45 | 显示全部楼层
  Thanks 樵者for the link. The book gives me strength and energy

该用户从未签到

发表于 2014-1-25 18:40:31 | 显示全部楼层
  As a big fan for Stanford's culture, I have never lost my passion for what happening in the cozy campus in Palo Alto.
  Tina Seelig has an interesting background as a professor teaching in entrepreneurship and innovation, I guess mainly because of her outspoken personality deflects her passion in the bio-lab. during my communication with her about the  Mayfield Fellows Program, I had became more than interested about her life story and how that lead to her unique career path.
  this book seems quite a good fit for me to explore her insights from the perspective of innovation development. to sum-up her notes,
  Embracing problem,thinking from different angles, identify the solution, take your time to clearify all assumptions, challenge yourself
  to be continuted

该用户从未签到

发表于 2014-1-26 07:43:09 | 显示全部楼层
  花了3天时间在屏幕前看的
  (插一句,多谢樵者GG的无私share)

虽然是英文的,但看的不累
  (再次不堪回首一下啃Virginia Woolf的辛酸过去TT)

书不厚,传递的信息也很简单,(当然不排除是我看的比较浅)。
  总结下来大致说的就是:

不走寻常路,

跟着感觉走,

不怕失败,

impossible is nothing,

全情投入。。

其中chapter 8最“功利”。告诉了一些实际的操作技巧

不知道为什么大陆没有“引进”
  难道是因为里面的内容太“煽动”
  与“中庸”“和谐”的猪流思想矛盾?

如果有机会,一定会买本书,然后带在身边,

如果被无数琐事缠住,翻翻看看,也许会有启发吧。

网站地图|小黑屋|Archiver|DoThinkings 悦书籍,思人生   

GMT+8, 2024-4-19 04:45 , Processed in 0.047123 second(s), 20 queries .