查看: 1545|回复: 7
打印 上一主题 下一主题

猜火车 - 书评

[复制链接]

该用户从未签到

楼主
发表于 2013-8-20 22:16:04 | 显示全部楼层
  future. Choose life. "

选择生活,选择工作,选择职业,选择家庭。选择他妈的一个大电视。选择洗衣机,汽车,雷射唱机,电动开罐机。选择健康,低卡里路,低糖。选择固定利率房贷。选择起点,选择朋友,选择运动服和皮箱。选择一套他妈的三件套西装。……选择DIY,在一个星期天早上,他妈的搞不清自己是谁。选择在沙发上看无聊透顶的节目,往口里塞垃圾食物。选择腐朽,由你精子造出取代你的自私小鬼,可以说是最无耻的事了。选择你的未来,你的生活。但我干嘛要做?我选择不要生活,我选择其他。理由呢?没有理由。只要有海洛因,还要什么理由

女主角告诉马克的那句话 改变了马克

“世界在变,音乐在变,毒品也在变,你不能在海洛英中逃避太久,你需要去找新的东西”

结尾 马克偷走了跟朋友一起卖毒品的钱  决定开始新的生活

So why did I do it? I could offer a million answers, all false. The truth is that I'm a bad person, but that's going to change, I'm going to change. This is the last of this sort of thing. I'm cleaning up and I'm moving on, going straight and choosing life. I'm looking forward to it already. I'm going to be just like you: the job, the family, the fucking big television, the washing machine, the car, the compact disc and electrical tin opener, good health, low cholesterol, dental insurance, mortgage, starter home, leisurewear, luggage, three-piece suite, DIY, game shows, junk food, children, walks in the park, nine to five, good at golf, washing the car, choice of sweaters, family Christmas, indexed pension, tax exemption, clearing the gutters, getting by, looking ahead, to the day you die.

我要改变,这是最后一件坏事,我要洗心革面,向前走,选择人生,我已经在期望了。我会跟你一样,工作,家庭,大电视机,洗衣机,汽车,CD播放机,电动开罐器,健康,低胆固醇,牙医保险,贷款,购屋,休闲服,行李箱,三件式的西装,DIY,猜谜节目,垃圾食物,孩子,公园散步,朝九晚五,高尔夫球,洗车,运动衫,阖家过耶诞,养老金,免税,清水沟,只往前看,直到你死掉那天为止。

网站地图|小黑屋|Archiver|DoThinkings 悦书籍,思人生   

GMT+8, 2024-6-12 22:36 , Processed in 0.055982 second(s), 21 queries .